Quail Hollow Middle School is looking for volunteers to help with End of Year Testing and I hope that I can count on you for one (or more!) of the following:
• Volunteer to proctor for testing at the end of May/beginning of June
• Recruit someone (a co-worker, neighbor, family member, or friend) to volunteer! Forward this email or “Share” this info from our school’s Facebook.
We are looking for help:
• Tuesday, May 28 *highest need
• Wednesday, May 29 *highest need
• Thursday, May 30 *highest need
• Friday, May 31 *highest need
• Monday, June 3
• Tuesday, June 4
More details and information about proctoring are in the attached flyer).
You can sign up at http://bit.ly/proctoratqhms2019
Read More »